Real Estate Home Selling
Our goal is to get the highest value for our clients. We are proud to say that we statistically sell our clients properties for far more than the average. We aim to make it as stress free of a process as possible so that you can transition smoothly from one home to the next.
Our team has a systematic step by step approach designed to help make the selling process as stress free and enjoyable as possible:
- Initial consultation where we discuss your goals and assess your home
- A thorough Certified Market Analysis which leads to the strategic pricing of your home in order to achieve the highest market value.
- A complimentary professional home staging consultation
- Complimentary professional photography
- Timely introduction to the market
- Wide spread marketing exposure
- Real-time activity reports on your home
- Once we find the motivated buyer for your home we go to work for you with our expert negotiating skills to get you the best value and the best conditions for your sale.
- Finally, you can relax and enjoy a low stress process as we take care of the minor details for you! We have an extensive team of professionals that we use and recommend for any step of your selling process (*as required)
An open line of communication is always available to help you understand the process of selling your home and to be comfortable every step of the way. Our approach is to treat our clients like family throughout the entire process. We enjoy working with our clients and want to ensure they receive the best possible service in any situation. We do not disappear after your sale! We aim to be your continual resource for all things home related before, during and after your sale (renovations, repairs etc). Our goal is not just to help you sell your home but to build a relationship with you, and to make you so happy that you refer your family and friends!
Signup For FREE Home Worth Market Data
Do you know what your home is worth in today’s market? It helps when you have recent market data at your finger tips! There is no obligation whatsoever, and best of all, the service is completely free!
Make sure to do the math: